Your privacy is critically important to us. At StickerPla.net / Expert Print Solutions we have a few fundamental principles:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
- In our products, we aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what’s visible to the public, seen by search engines, kept private, and permanently deleted.
- We may occasionally email you to let you know about new product features or services from email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, but we’ll always make it as easy as possible to unsubscribe from all future e-mails.
The term “StickerPla.net”, “Expert Print Solutions”, “xprintss.com” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website located in Cornwall, Ontario, Canada. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics, customizer application, 3D renderings. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to Canadian, US and International laws.
Online Product Customizer Application: To upload any images for the purpose of converting them into stickers, decals, banners, canvas prints, or any other items on our website is your own responsibility. Before you do this, you are supposed to make sure you do not breach any connected copyrights by illegally using someone else’s images, logos, signs, etc. In case you lack the permission to use the previously listed items, please do not upload them into our system!
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Shipping, Exchange and Return Policies
Regardless of the number of products, orders shipped to Canadian and US addresses we offer $11.95 Flat Rate Tracked Shipping, and all orders over $99 shipped free by UPS or by CanadaPost.
Currently we ship our products only to the United States and Canada from our webshop, however, we can ship items internationally as well, please contact us for details.
We ship packages to the registered PayPal Shipping Address only. In case the customer would like their package shipped to another location, they must add another address to their PayPal account, and select the desired address at the checkout step.
Handling, Packaging and any other costs:
We do not charge extra for handling and packaging, and there are no hidden fees whatsoever.
Where we ship all the packages from:
Our production and shipping department is located in Cornwall, Ontario, Canada.
All our products are proudly made in Canada!
When the ordered items will be shipped:
Both, Custom and Stock items are shipped within 5 business days after cleared payment and approved proofs if any custom parts included.